Taborda is looking for new talent to add to its growing Project Management Office (PMO). This is an amazing opportunity for newer project managers and project coordinators to work with and be mentored by highly experienced and successful project managers. Assist our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects and have the opportunity to manage your own projects under the guidance of industry experts. Develop and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. Organize and participate in stakeholder meetings, and ensure that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Additionally, our PMO leads the development of project proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, obtaining approvals, and finalizing professional quality documents.
To be successful, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be an expert in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, and Layout Skills strongly desired.
Previous proposal development, project management, and agile methodologies experience are a plus.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information, writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating and formatting layout, text, graphics, and binding; coordinates printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implements changes.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.